Having pets is a gracious habit. But controlling and keeping your pet especially dog inside a particular boundary is easier said than done. One way is to chain your dog but it’s practically not possible all the time. Therefore, some intelligent and curious dog holders have come up with a clever solution accredited as Invisible Dog Fence System.
It primarily is a wired fence that is placed under ground. It generates an electric shock and creates an invisible boundary around the marked field. Thus, it is an invisible dog fence that is wireless, in-ground and hidden and provides dog safety without any physical craftsmanship. It is also called Electric Fence. As it’s a new procedure and is in its growth process, therefore includes a large number of pros and cons, some of them are as under;see this site www.qualitydogfence.com
Pros of an Invisible Dog Fence:
1. Physical fence is not required.
2. You don’t have to change your yard’s landscape.
3. It provides freedom and safety to your dog, both at the same time.
4. It is highly advisable in towns and cities having strict fencing laws.
5. It protects your dog from traffic, strangers and other dangers present on the other side of the in-ground dog fence.
6. It is a DIY (Do it yourself) project, thus you don’t need to be an electrician to install it.
7. It is also cheaper than other physical fences.
8. It … Read the rest